Insulations for cooling and heating systems
On the basis of EPDM of -125 ° C to + 175 ° C
Thermal insulation made of synthetic rubber (EPDM) without additives and without PVC freon. This makes it soft and flexible, long-term bear temperatures up to 175 ° C, is very resistant to UV and weathering and ozone. Excellent insulation properties (thermal conductivity at 40 ° C 0.04 W / mK). DN indicates the diameter of the hole in isolation, ie max. The outer diameter of the tube (mm).
PE insulation up to 90 ° C
Insulating for polyethylene-based gray developed to isolate piping water, heating, plumbing, and so on.
Temperature range: -40 ° C to 105 ° C
Thermal conductivity = 0.040 W / m * K at an average temperature of 40 ° C
Pipe length: 2m
Rock wool to 230 ° C or more - PAROC
1. Hot water pipe and cold water
- Any loss of heat in hot water heating pipe and an unnecessary loss of energy
- Decreasing too hot water temperature = increased risk of spreading diseases (eg. Pontiac fever or legionellosis).
- Bacteria thrive at temperatures between 25-45 ° C, with the optimum for them is 35 ° C.
- Reduce the risk of proper insulation + prevent the temperature drop of water on these critical temperatures.
- Cold water pipe and the air conditioning duct to be isolated against condensation, prevents the transfer of heat from the environment and prevents the water from freezing in the pipe
- Isolating the surface of the working face so that the outside surface temperature of insulation was above the dew point of the ambient air.
- The insulation against condensation, it is important that the tip of the insulation, and all joints between pipe sections are well insulated tape
- Condensing water causes: the growth of mold and the neighboring buildings, color ceilings and floors and damaging the pipe itself
2. Leads rainwater and waste water pipes
- Leaky pipes and waste water pipes isolated inside buildings against condensation and, depending on local specifications, it is also necessary to insulate against fire and noise in certain areas.
3. Leads rainwater and waste water pipes
- Pipe adapters need to be addressed when the pipe passes from one fire area to another, creating a potential channel, which could spread the fire in the building. To avoid this risk, it is necessary to insulate non-flammable insulating material. Products PAROC stone wool is non-combustible and provide excellent fire protection piping reducers in walls, floors and ceilings.
File to download (5998 kB)